Saturday, October 17, 2009

Utharan

 

Utharan is a very popular serial in Colors channel now. I assume the readers of this piece watch that program. Tapasya says :Thakurai banne ka adhikar utharan me nahi miltha .Damini says; Tapasya wears the bridal dress the utharan way what Ichcha wore.Veer -Thapasya marriage takes place stealthily Tapasya camafloudged as Ichcha with the handy use of gungat. Thus Veer thinks he married Ichcha but actually he married Tapasya thanks to gungat.I do not know how the story will progress further. But what is very certain is the lives of three individuals are totally ruined –thanks to gungat.
My advice to my young friends at this juncture is do not allow gungat play with your life. Devise a x ray like mechanism to see through the gungat, establish another identity in the uncovered part of the body such as arms or to be doubly sure dare to bare the gungat. Your life is very important, baba.

No comments:

Post a Comment